He is ash-Shaykh al-'Allaamah Saaleh ibn Muhammad al-Luhaidan, may Allah preserve him. A noble scholar, a dignified and honored caller to Allah's religion.
Former the president of the Supreme Court in Riyadh
Current member of The Committee of Major Scholars
He was born in 1350H in al-Qaseem, Saudi Arabia.
- He graduated from the Faculty of Sharee'ah in Riyadh in 1379H.
- He worked as a secretary for his eminence the former Mufti of Saudi Arabia; Shaykh Muhammad ibn Ibraheem - may Allah have mercy upon him.
- He was appointed as an assistant to the president of the Supreme Court in Riyadh in 1384H.
- He became the president of the Supreme Court in Riyadh in 1384H.
- He obtained a Masters Degree from the Higher Institution of Justice in 1389H.
- He was appointed as a member of the Supreme Committee of Judicial Affairs in 1390H.
- He became the president of the Permanent Supreme Committee of Judicial Affairs in 1403H.
- In 1413H he became he was appointed president of both the General and the Permanent Commitees.
- He was appointed as a member of The Committee of Major Scholars since it was established in 1391H.
- He is a member of Muslim World League.
He is a teacher at the Haram in Makkah and has classes elsewhere. He participates in Nur 'ala ad-Darb. He also debates Masters and Doctors Degree candidates and other beneficial works. He has excerted great efforts in advising the Muslim Ummah.
We ask Allah to grant him success, good health and a noble ending. Ameen.
ref: Ad-Durrar as-Siniyyah fil Ajwibah an-Najdiyyah that was compiled by al-'Allaamah 'Abdur-Rahman ibn Muhammad ibn Qaasim.
References by this Author
Articles by this Author