Full Name: Al-Imaam al-'Allaamah al-Mufassir Muhammad al-Ameen ibn Muhammad al-Mukhtar ibn 'Abdul Qaadir ibn Muhammad ibn Ahmad Nooh ibn Muhammad ibn Sidi Ahmad al-Mukhtar al-Shinqiti.
He was raised as an orphan in his uncle's home as his father died while he was one, he memorized the Quran before the age of ten while also studying concise booklets in the Fiqh of Imam Malik. He then went on to study all sciences under the scholars of his area.
He was very keen on seeking knowledge, he became one of the scholars of Mauritania and a judge, he was trusted by the rulers and the ruled.
He traveled to Saudi for Hajj in the year 1367 H. and settled in Madeenah as a teacher in the Prophetic Masjid. His reputation spread all over Saudi.
- He was chosen as a teacher in al-Mahad al-'ilmee in Riyadh in 1371 H.
- He became a well-known member of the Higher Judicial Institute in Riyadh in 1386 H.
- He was amongst the first teachers of the Islamic University of Madeenah in 1381, he was then appointed as a member of the university council.
- He was appointed as a member of the Committee of Major Scholars in 1391 H.
- He was also a member of the committee to establish the Muslim World League.
- Shaykh Ahmad 'Umar
- Shaykh Muhammad Zaydaan
- Shaykh Muhammad an-Na'mah
- Shaykh Ahmad ibn Mood
- Al-Imaam Hammaad al-Ansaari
- His Eminence the Imam 'Abdul 'Azeez ibn Baaz
- His Eminence the Imam Muhammad al-'Uthaymeen
- His Eminence Shaykh Saleh al-Fawzan
- His Eminence Shaykh Saleh al-Luhaydaan
- Shaykh Hamood al-'Aqla ash-Shu'aybi
- His Eminence Shaykh 'Abdullah al-Ghudayaan
- His Eminence Shaykh 'Abdul Muhsin al-'Abbaad
- His Eminence Shaykh Bakar Abu Zayd
- Shaykh 'Abdul 'Azeez al-Qaari
- Adwaa al-Bayaan
- Man' Jawaz al-Majaz
- Manhaj Dirasat li-Ayaat al-Asmaa was Sifaat
- Alfiyah fil Mantiq
- Adaab al-Bahth wal Munadharah
- Khalas al-Jaman
- Nadhm fil Faraid
- Mudhakirat Usool al-Fiqh